Bell Pepper Pizzas
- bell peppers – about 1 per person
- salt, pepper, red pepper flakes
- pizza sauce – thin layer
- fresh basil and/or oregano
- a bit of torn up baby spinach
- pepperoni or ham
- shredded mozzarella
- grated parmesan
- more salt, pepper, red pepper flakes if desired
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Slice peppers along with their lobe creases, making them like boats so they can hold lots of stuff. Place them on a cookie sheet covered with parchment. Layer the other ingredients however you like.
Bake 10 minutes, then broil 1 minute more, to brown the top.