- 1 cup Ancient Harvest quinoa pasta
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 5 to 7 garlic cloves, crushed
- handful of pine nuts
- salt, pepper, red pepper flakes to taste
- 1 chicken breast or 2 to 4 pork chops (depending on thickness), cut into strips or chunks
- chopped vegetables: red/orange/yellow bell pepper, zucchini, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower
- bag of spinach, other vegetables if desired
Boil pasta, drain, and set aside.
In a frying pan on medium heat, cook olive oil, garlic, pine nuts, salt pepper, red pepper flakes for a minute or two.
Add meat, let it cook most of the way through.
Add the pasta and the vegetables, and stir for a few more minutes, until the broccoli turns bright green.
Divide into bowls, and enjoy!